Saturday, January 16, 2010

This isnt me!!

“I am getting married”, is what she told me. Before I could even fathom the meaning of what Rhea told, I just had those four words ringing in my ears. Before I could even excite myself of giving a new dimension to mine and Rhea’s relationship, it was all over.

It was like I was living the last flashes of my life. My heart kept on urging me to ask Rhea to hold on and keep hopes for some more time.

But guess time had made her too feeble to stand with me any longer. Or maybe even I wasn’t sure if I was strong enough to fight it out any longer. I had battled it out against my parents, but to get it through hers, maybe, I required another birth. This is what had started popping up in my mind too.

But then, as it is said, you feel the heat only when you start losing something. And nonetheless, I had started feeling that heat. And it was something that I was not able to muddle through.

A few months back, we had decided to be prepared for any situations, but today, it just wasn’t the way I wanted things to happen. Rhea had become such an addiction in my life that I was just not able to let her go. Like, I have been taught to breathe oxygen all these years and suddenly I am being told to suck hydrogen. It was just not happening. The more I try to get over it, I see myself getting more and more into it.

Is this the end of it, or is this the beginning of things. What we consider as an end has to be the start of something else.

But, why do good things end?? Or does it really matter if one good thing ends, just to give birth to another good one?? Why couldn’t one good thing stick with us all our life??

Thousands of questions in an unsettled mind. Why are we humans like this, howmuchever happy we may be, why do we always miss the happiness our past gave us. We know the meaning of contention and compromise, but why don’t we understand our own satisfaction and concessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment