Saturday, January 15, 2011

APOLOGY LETTER 1....

To

XYZLJKLGDJD

NMSIMD (Name of the PGDM School changed) ;)

Mysore


Date: 02-12-06


Respected Sir,

Sub: Apology letter

I, Murthy Vageesh S A (PGDBA No: 6089), would like to give an explanation for the incident, because of which a complaint has been forwarded to you by the hostel authorities.

In mid September, a throw ball match was scheduled to be played between the first year and the second girls, at 9.30 pm. Due to the ground revamp work, the throw ball net was removed and kept in the basement room of the hostel, the keys of which were with one of the hostel workers. The keys were awaited for, till around 10.00 pm. Being a member of the sports committee, and after coming under certain pressure of the awaiting crowd, I had to take the unfortunate move of breaking the lock of the basement room. The lock was broken only after I had promised to replace it with a new lock the next morning. The throw ball net was then taken out without fiddling around with any other things in the room.

The circumstances were such that I did what I thought was best, at that time. But at the same time I sincerely agree that my act was not decent enough for a management student.

I request that this act of mine be condoned, and any nominal fine imposed will be accepted upon by me.

I assure that I would not, in any circumstances, indulge in any of the activities which would be termed, against the rules, by the institute.

Yours Sincerely,

(Murthy Vageesh S A)

(PGDBA No. 6089)

No comments:

Post a Comment